About and Contact
Since 1984, Dive Paradise is the name you know and trust in Cozumel for satisfying scuba adventures. We offer an unmatched array of boats, reefs, departure times and special trips. Custom-design your scuba vacation around Cozumel's most extensive menu of options.
Marine Park Fees
Mexican law requires a 38 pesos ($2 USD) usage fee per day for anyone taking part in water activities inside the National Marine Park (where most of our dive sites are located).
Email email@example.com to schedule course dates.
Gear sales and rentals
For prices and information, visit https://diveparadise.com/scuba-diving/gear-sales-rental-information/. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate rentals.
Address602 Avenida Refael Melgar
Cozumel, Quintana Roo 77600
All cancellations must be acknowledged in writing in order to be considered a valid cancellation. Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to the first scheduled dive day will receive a full refund. Cancellations and/or changes in reservations 3 – 7 days out will be charged a $25.00 per person administration fee. Cancellations received within 3 days (72 hours) are non-refundable and non-transferrable. No-shows are non-refundable.
Approved cancellation/refund requests will be processed within 7 business days, via the same method as your original payment.
What CAN be Refunded:
If you book a dive that has a minimum of two or four divers, be sure to check in with the main shop at least 24 hours before your scheduled dive to confirm if your trip has met the minimum to run. If we haven’t filled enough spots, you will have the following options:
1) Cover the cost of the vacant diver spot on the boat
2) Re-schedule your dive for next best available trip
3) Rain check for future diving with Dive Paradise
4) Refund for your trip
What CANNOT be Refunded:
Dive Paradise will not be responsible for, and will not issue refunds or credits for the following:
- Any unused portion of a hotel/dive package or dive course.
- No-shows and unused services, including changes to diving packages or trips that are not arranged by 6pm for a change the next morning.
- Early departure by customer’s choice.
- Missed dives and associated costs due to travel delays and missed connections. We will always try to reschedule based on availability.
- Customer’s failure to supply proper identification for entry to Mexico. It is the Customer’s responsibility to comply with customs and immigration laws.
- Dives cancelled due to Port Closures by the Mexican Marine and Federal Authorities (please see the Bad Weather section).
To protect your investment, Dive Paradise STRONGLY recommends that all divers purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy for reservations, with trip cancellation coverage.
Any refund requests based on extenuating circumstances will be determined by our General Manager after consultation with the divers’ travel/dive insurance company and, when relevant, with our on-island physician. Dive Paradise will offer a “rain-check” at our discretion.
Please read our full policies HERE.
How to Cancel a Reservation
Note: We cannot process verbal/phone requests. Please submit your cancellation request in writing by sending us a message HERE. Approved cancellation/refund requests will be processed within 7 business days.