All-In-One Ticket - (includes all attractions)
Includes ALL Parks' Attractions | Guided Tour | Fun for the Whole Family!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected tour time to check in!
San Marcos, TX
- About Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE.
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake.
- Exit by the “Stratavator” and ride high into the sky to the Tejas Observation Tower.
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backwards, even water flows up hill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park.
- Gift shops, free picnic grounds, free parking and much more await your visit! We encourage guests to stay at the park as long as you'd wish! We offer free park space, concession, picnic area, food truck, macaw watching, shopping and an arcade for your enjoyment!
- Animal Feed (Limit to 1 bag per person) Warning: It's busy, so animals are not as hungry throughout the entire day. $2.50