Black Point Estate & Boat Tour
Riviera Docks - 812 Wrigley Drive - downtown Lake Geneva
Enjoy a look inside this historic estate! After a 45 minute narrated boat tour from Lake Geneva to Black Point, visitors will take a guided tour of the first two floors of the mansion and the exterior grounds which will last approximately 1½ hours. The return trip to Lake Geneva by boat will also include a narrated tour.
Duration: 3.5 Hours
* Please note: The Black Point Estate is located on a bluff overlooking Geneva Lake. There are a series of approximately 100 stairs and landings from the pier to the house which all visitors must be able to negotiate. We recommend this tour only for those comfortable walking and climbing stairs.
- Box Lunch (Turkey) AVAILABLE ON 10:30 TOUR ONLY $10.00
- Box Lunch (Ham) AVAILABLE ON 10:30 TOUR ONLY $10.00
- Box Lunch (Roast Beef) AVAILABLE ON 10:30 TOUR ONLY $10.00
- Box Lunch (Veggie) AVAILABLE ON 10:30 TOUR ONLY $10.00
- Wisconsin Historical Society Member Discount ($15.00)
- Adults (18-64): $45
- Seniors (65+): $43
- Youth (4-17): $30
- Infants (0-3): No charge, but must be included in your total count
(Plus 5.5% Sales Tax.)
(Seniors receive an additional discount on Tuesdays - 20% off the adult rate.)
Group rates available for 10-19 and 20+ people.
Contact Group Sales to book: 262-248-6206, ext. 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BOX LUNCH OPTION
We offer the option of a box lunch from Pot Belly restaurant on the 10:30am tour departure. The box lunch includes your choice of turkey, ham, roast beef or vegetarian sandwich, chips, cookie and a bottle of water. The box lunch is served on the return boat trip after the house tour at approximately 1:15. The charge is $10 plus tax and must be ordered and paid for at the time of reservation or ticket purchase.