Whale Shark Encounter + Playa Norte Beach
Tour departs from luxury newly expanded private 10,000 sq ft Facility @ Punta Sam Ferry Terminal in Cancun
Come and join us in this incredible adventure swimming beside these ocean's gentle giants, your encounters will be supervised by our very experienced guides, not to mention you will be wearing our sterilized snorkeling gear certified by National Geographic Snorkeler.
This is a unique tour in the world, from June 1st to September 17th and north of Isla Mujeres, we can find the largest aggregation of whale sharks in the world, making this area the Whale Shark Capital of the world.
After the main event we will take you to Playa Norte beach in Isla Mujeres, considered one of the 10 nicest beaches in the world, where you will have time to relax after the swims and enjoy some snacks along with your favorite non-alcoholic beverage.
Including: Light breakfast, sterilized snorkeling gear, 2 to 3 dives per person with the whale sharks with certified guides, visit to Playa Norte beach, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks.
Pickup times: At your hotel, condo or Airbnb, Tulum at meeting point 5;00 am, south of Playa del Carmen from 5:15 am to 6:00 am, Playa del Carmen from 6:00 am to 6:30 am and Cancun downtown, Hotel Zone and Costa Mujeres from 6:30 to 7:15 am
Not included: USD 15 P/P Deck and National Park Bracelet fee cash at the check-in.
In Contoy Adventures we care about our customers and we keep you safe, this is what you can expect during your visit
-Face masks required for travelers and guides and employees in confined areas (Vans, Marina, and Restaurant)
-Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff at all times
-Social distancing throughout the experience and regularly sanitized areas (Vans, Marina, Boats, and Beach club)
-Temperature check with thermal cameras for visitors and staff
Tour duration: Approximately from 7:45 am to 1:00 pm
- I don't need ground transportation, I will get to the Marina by myself $0.00
- Transportation to/from Cancun Downtown, Hotel Zone, Costa Mujeres and Moon Palace hotel (Pick-ups from 6:20 to 7:15 am) $10.00
- Transportation to/from Royalton Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen (Pick-ups from 6:00 to 6:40 am) $20.00
- Transportation to/from Xcaret, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal and Gran Bahia Principe Tulum hotel (Pick-ups from 5:15 to 5:50 am) $30.00
- Transportation to/from Hotels in Tulum with meeting point at SUPER AKI in downtown Tulum (Pick-ups at 5:00 am) $40.00
Roundtrip transportartion from your Hotel or Airbnb to our Marina
Transportation from Cancun Hotel Zone, Playa Mujeres, Cancun downtown and Moon Palace Resort +10 usd per person*
Transportation From Playa del Carmen and Puerto Morelos +20 usd per person*
Transportation from Xcaret, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal +30 usd per person*
Transportation from Tulum (Meeting point at SUPER AKI in downtown Tulum) $40 usd per person*
*Please add your transportation option when booking
- Shared roundtrip ground transportation from your hotel or condo in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya or Tulum (if added)
- Light breakfast at our marina
- Safety and regulations briefing
- Sterilized snorkeling gear by National Geographic Snorkeler
- 2 to 3 dives per person with the whale sharks with certified guide
- Visit to Playa Norte beach in Isla Mujeres after the dives
- Water and soft drinks