Full Day Boat Diving excursion to Apo Reef Natural Park
Minimum of 2 divers or 3 snorkelers.
Apo Reef, Philippines
Enjoy a beautiful boat ride and day at the Apo Reef Natural Park.
Travel time to reach dive site: Approx. 2 hours (via speedboat)
Estimated time of departure: 7am | Duration: Approx. 8 - 10 hrs
Apo Reef North Wall
Max Depth: 30m
Visibility: 15 - 40+m
Currents: Mild to Moderate
A pristine hard coral reef top and vertiginous wall decorated with gorgonians, barrel sponges and sea-fans are what divers can expect to see. Best done as a first dive by experienced divers, several species of sharks can be seen here especially during the colder winter months from December to early March. Pelagic species such a king mackerel, dogtooth tuna also can be seen cruising the walls while turtles graze on the roots of hard branching corals on the reef top.
Apo reef South East Wall
Maximum Depth: 5-30 meters
Visibility: 15 to 30 meters
Two mooring buoys across a gorgeous white sand beach marks the Southeast Point of Apo mayor island-the largest land mass in Apo Reef. The current often tends to split here and divers can ride it either east or west. Start the dive by hanging out at the point for the best fish action and do the drift midway into your dive time. Schools of pyramid butterfly-fish and black snappers will let you know you are in the right place. Fish love this mix of currents and tend to be very busy with feeding, especially in the early hours of the morning.
During the drift stay close to the edge of the drop off so you can get a view of both the reef top where you may spot a turtle or two but keep an eye in the depth below for cruising white tip sharks.
- Minimum 2 pax = $300 per pax
- Minimum 2 - 4 pax = $250 per pax
- Minimum 5pax or more = $200 per pax
SNORKELER / NON DIVER
- Minimum 2pax = $200 per pax
- Minimum 4 or more pax = $175 per pax
- FOR DIVER - 2 dives with air tanks, weights, services of a dive pro, cookies, juice, coffee, tea or water, boat and lunch.
- FOR NON DIVER/SNORKELER - cookies, juice, coffee, tea or water, lunch, boat, snorkeling equipment.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Apo Reef Park Fee: Diver Foreign 3,530 PHP / Snorkeler Foreign 940 PHP Diver Local 2,860 PHP / Snorkeler Local 470 PHP
- Dive equipment rental
If the required divers / snorkelers do not book the trip, then you will have the following options:
1) Re-schedule dive for next best available trip
2) Rain check for future diving with Club Paradise Divers
3) Refund for your trip
- Rental: Full equipment (mask, fins, wetsuit, BCD, regulator, weights, and belt) $30.00
- Rental: Gopro Video / Photo $30.00
- Compass $8.00
- Dive Computer $8.00
- Dive Torch / Light $9.00
- BCD $10.00