Dugong Watching (not available on Sunday)
Minimum of 2pax for divers and 4pax for non divers/snorkelers
**Advanced booking required due to maximum limit of visitors allowed per day.
1 dive Dugong Watching + 1 dive in Dimipac/nearby dive site.
Travel time to reach dive site: Approx. 45 mins - 1 hr
Estimated time of departure: 7:45am | Duration: Approx. 5 - 7 hours
We offer dive or snorkel trips to Calauit where you are able to encounter natures only herbivore marine mammal. The population is approximately 40 left in the wild. Calauit is a shallow feeding ground where 2-3 Dugong are known to graze regularly on the sea grasses. Club Paradise dive pros and local guide will be there to accompany you for an unforgettable up-close and personal experience with these enchanting creatures. The trip is weather permitting and does not operate on Sundays. Lunch is included.
- FOR DIVERS - 2 dives with air tanks, weights, services of a dive pro, cookies, juice, coffee, tea or water, boat and lunch.
- FOR NON DIVERS/SNORKELERS - cookies, juice, coffe, tea or water, lunch, boat, full snorkeling equipment and guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Dive equipment rental
- Entrance fee: Php500 (snorkeler), Php750 (diver)
*If the required two (2) divers do not book the trip, then you will have the following options:
1) Re-schedule dive for next best available trip
2) Rain check for future diving with Club Paradise Divers
3) Refund for your trip*
- Rental: Full equipment (mask, fins, wetsuit, BCD, regulator, weights, and belt) $30.00
- Rental: Gopro Video / Photo $30.00
- Compass $8.00
- Dive Computer $8.00
- BCD $10.00