DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
Your're not a certified SCUBA diver, but want to try it anyway? No problem!!!
We'll teach you everything you need to learn before emerging into the crystal clear waters at one of the beautiful white sand beaches of Bimini.
You'll first learn and practice all basic skills in shallow waters, until you feel confident enough to head deeper. You'll see plenty of fish and marine life as you swim your way below the surface of the water right below the Bimini pier, home to a number of fish, crustaceans and starfish!
Please note that this is not a SCUBA certification, however, if you wish to continue your training and get certified with us, we'll credit the amount paid towards your open water SCUBA certification course.
- Qualify for the activity:
- Be at least 10 years of age or older
- Be in good health or cleared by a physician to dive (you are required to complete and sign a brief participant record and liability release form).
- If you are pregnant or if you believe you might be pregnant, you should not participate in this activity.
- Have basic swimming skills and be comfortable in the water.
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
- Scuba gear included (BCD, Reg, Mask, snorkel & fins, belt & weights) Except for dive groups.
- Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
- We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed only once the boat is headed back to the dock.
- Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Tour duration: 1.5 hours (approximately) at pool session + 4 hrs. (approximately) during the dives
- In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation.
For additional questions, please call our U.S. reservation number: +1-786-280-6861
- Wetsuit rental $25.00
- GoPro underwater camera rental $49.00