Snorkel Shipwreck Adventure
The Sapona Shipwreck is located 3 miles south of Bimini, Bahamas.
Located in only 15 ft. (5 meters) of water, you'll learn the history and the myths of the infamous S.S. Sapona Shipwreck while snorkeling around its crystal clear waters!
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
- Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
- We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed only once the boat is headed back to the dock.
- Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Trip duration: 2.5 hrs
- In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation
- GoPro underwater camera rental $49.00
- Wetsuit rental $25.00