SNUBA® is a wonderful way to explore Bimini’s underwater wonders. You breathe through a simple to use regulator, while your air supply floats on a comforting support raft at the surface. Enjoy at any depth – from 2 to 20 feet… Your SNUBA® Guide will be with you throughout the entire tour.
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
- Qualify for the tour:
- Be at least 8 years of age or older
- Be in good health or cleared by a physician to dive (you are required to complete and sign a brief participant record and liability release form).
- If you are pregnant or if you belive you might be pregnant, you should not participate in this activity.
- Have basic swimming skills and be comfortable in the water.
- This activity is carried out at one site only.
- Perfect for couples, families, children and seniors.
- No experience or certification required
- Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
- We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed only once the boat is headed back to the dock.
- Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Trip duration: 3.5 hrs
- In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation.
At this time, this excursion is NOT AVAILABLE to be booked online, please call our U.S. reservation number: +1-786-280-6861 to book your tour today!
- GoPro underwater camera rental - $49.00
- Wetsuit rental - $25.00