SNUBA® ADVENTURE FROM THE BEACH
This activity is carried out off the beach
Enjoy SNUBA®off a beautiful white sand beach, this will allow you to learn to use SNUBA® gear on shore and slowly walk into the crystal clear Bimini waters at your own pace and comfort. The session has a duration of 2 hours and approximately 45 minutes in the water or until you breathe all the air from your tank.
SNUBA® is a wonderful way to explore Bimini’s underwater wonders. You breathe through a simple to use regulator, while your air supply floats on a comforting support raft at the surface. Enjoy at any depth – from 2 to 20 feet… Your SNUBA® Guide will be with you throughout the entire tour.
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
- Qualify for the tour:
- Be at least 8 years of age or older
- Be in good health (you are required to complete and sign a brief participant record and liability release form).
- If you are pregnant or if you believe you might be pregnant, you should not participate in this activity.
- Have basic swimming skills and be comfortable in the water.
- This activity is carried out from the beach.
- Perfect for couples, families, children and seniors.
- No experience or certification required
Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
Tour duration: 1.5 hours (approximately)
In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation.
- GoPro underwater camera rental $49.00
- Wetsuit rental $25.00