You'll enjoy learning about these amazing creatures in their natural habitat!
We'll take you to a private beach called Honeymoon harbor, which is inhabited by a fever of friendly Southern Stingrays. Best of all, we'll show you how to safely feed them!
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
- Snorkel gear is optional but included
- Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
- We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed only once the boat is headed back to the dock.
- Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Trip duration: 2.5 hrs
- In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation.
At this time, this excursion is NOT AVAILABLE to be booked online, please call our U.S. reservation number: +1-786-280-6861 to book your tour today!
- GoPro underwater camera rental - $49.00
- Wetsuit rental - $25.00