SCUBA Refresher Course
Are you a certified scuba dive but haven’t dove in the past 12 months?
This mandatory course will refresh the skills that you already know in a safe confined water environment.
We’ll practice a variety of kicking techniques, underwater mask removal, air sharing, and many more skills that are essential to a safe open water dive.
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
Open Water Scuba Diver certification is required
- Scuba gear included (BCD, Reg, Mask, snorkel & fins, belt & weights) Except for dive groups.
- Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
- We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed only once the boat is headed back to the dock.
- Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Service duration: Pool session depends on progress, SCUBA dive is usually 3.5 hrs.
- In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation.
At this time, this excursion is NOT AVAILABLE to be booked online
Please call our U.S. reservation number: +1-786-280-6861 to book your tour today!
- GoPro underwater camera rental $49.00
- Wetsuit rental $25.00