Double Site Snorkel Adventure
Check-in at Bimini Undersea is 30 minutes prior to the scheduled boat departure
This tour will take you to two different snorkel sites, it's like 2 tours in one, what a great value!
First, you'll learn the history and myths of the infamous SS Sapona shipwreck while snorkeling around its crystal clear waters.
Then we'll take you to an amazing reef called Turtle Rocks, known for its abundant marina life, tropical color fish, sea fans, soft corals and sponges. This reef is characterized by a humongous coral brain believed to be over 2,000 years old.
- Bimini Undersea is located at the fisherman’s village inside the Resorts World property, adjacent to Sue & Joy’s convenience store and next to the sea plane docks.
- We suggest bringing towels, a snack and a drink, there will be a cooler with ice and water on the boat for everyone's use.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to be consumed only once the boat is headed back to the dock.
- Snorkel gear is included (fins, mask & snorkel)
- Trip duration: 3.5 hrs
- In the event of inclement weather, this tour is subject to relocation, rescheduling, or cancellation.
- GoPro underwater camera rental $49.00
- Wetsuit rental $25.00