Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Cancelations on water activities are allowed with a 48 hour notice, by calling or texting our U.S. number: (+1) 786-280-6861 or writing to: email@example.com
- Guests who“do not show” at the time of their scheduled check-in will be charged a 100% penalty.
- Guests who show up for their water activities in an intoxicated state will be denied boarding and will be charged a 100% penalty.
- If activities are delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather or not meeting minimum requirements, we will do everything possible to reschedule the activity, in the event that rescheduling is impossible, payments will be fully reimbursed.
- No refunds will be given due to inclement weather once the boat has left the dock.
- No refunds will be given on Wild animal encounters: (Dolphin Expeditions / Great Hammerhead Encounters / Reef shark Encounters / Stingray Encounters) In the event that the Dolphins, Sharks or Stingrays are not found, or in the event that the desire interaction is not achieved.
- No refunds will be given on Fishing charters if the desired fish is not found or fishing is not accomplished.
- For clarification on our refund / cancellation policy is needed, please call out U.S. number: (+1) 786-280-6861 or write to us at: reservations@biminiundersea,net prior to booking any wild encounters.