Titan Missile Museum
Tour the missile site with Yvonne Morris, the Museum's Director and a former Titan II Missile Combat Crew Commander. Part of the tour takes place on level 2 of the launch duct, an area that has rarely been open to the public. While visitors stand just inches away from the largest land-based missile ever deployed by the US, Yvonne will share her unique perspective on the Titan II and its mission of peace through deterrence.
No other tour brings visitors this close to the missile. You don't want to miss it! See the Museum's Facebook page for a video with more information on this exciting tour. The Director's Tour is offered on the first Thursday morning of each month at 9am and lasts approximately two hours.
Check in at Admissions no later than 8:45am or your reservation may be canceled.
This tour is limited to 6 people and is not accessible to visitors who use a wheelchair, walker, cane or crutches. You must be at least 12 years old to go on this tour. Closed-foot (with no cutouts or holes), sturdy walking shoes with rubber soles are required. Flip flops, heels and sandals are absolutely prohibited. Purses, bags, camera bags and backpacks are also prohibited on this tour.
The tour is assembled at 8:50am so that staff may provide a safety briefing to tour participants. Please arrive at the museum no later than 8:45am so that you have time to pick up your tickets and use the restroom prior to the safety briefing.
For your safety, and for preservation purposes, there are some rules that visitors must follow.
- You must check in at the front desk at least 15 minutes prior to your tour or your reservation will be canceled.
- One-Hour Guided Tours are limited to 25 visitors per tour. The Director's Tour is limited to 6 visitors.
- Strollers, backpacks and other large bags/purses are prohibited on all tours and must be left in your vehicle. The museum does not provide storage for these items.
- For our family visitors with young children, one adult chaperon is required for every 2 children in your group who is 5 years old or younger. Baby "backpacks" and back slings cannot be used – babies and children must be carried in front. While on the tour, children who are old enough to walk but who are 5 years old or younger must hold the hand of an adult.
- Weapons are prohibited on all tours. Secure storage is available if you are traveling with a weapon.
- Food and beverages, except bottled water, are prohibited on the tours. Glass bottles and water with additives that include any food coloring are prohibited in the museum building and on the tour.
- Smoking is not permitted inside museum buildings or while on the tour. A smoking area is provided outside the museum.
- Walking shoes are required (no heels or flip flops please). Sturdy, closed-foot shoes with non-skid soles are required for all specialty tours.
- Children 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-commercial photography and video recording are permitted, although flash photography is prohibited. Commercial photography is not allowed without written permission. To arrange a commercial photo or video recording session, please contact the Museum Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The use of selfie sticks and tripods is prohibited throughout the museum and missile site.
- Animals, except for Service Animals, are not allowed in the museum buildings or on the missile site. If you are traveling with your pet, please see the Planning A Visit page.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
By entering the Museum facility and/or participating in a Museum activity or event, you consent to and authorize without restriction or compensation the possible use of your and your accompanying group's image appearing in photograph, audio, video or other formats which may be included in future media or marketing.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a Tour reservation.
Your use of the website to make a Tour reservation is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website to make a Tour reservation.
By making a reservation, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, then you may not make a reservation for any Tour at the Titan Missile Museum.
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation. In addition, all guests ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult when on tour at the museum.
Discounts are applied to some admission rates based on age, county of residence and/or military status. To qualify for a military discount, you must either be on active duty at the time of purchase or retired from one of the military services. If you served in the military, but you did not retire from active duty, you are not eligible for the military discount.
By Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you warrant that you have made truthful representations as to the age, county of residence and/or military status of the members of your party.
The Director’s Tour is not handicapped accessible and requires that participants be able to meet certain age restrictions and physical requirements. If you are making a reservation for this tour, by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you warrant that you have made truthful representations as to the age and physical abilities of the members of your party.
Method of Payment
Full payment must be made at the time of purchase by credit card. The reservation request will not be completed until payment is processed.
Reservations are not complete until payment in full has been made with a credit card. RESERVATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT FOR TOURS ON THE FOLLOWING DAY.
Firearms, weapons, illegal substances, backpacks, camera cases, and other non-essential items are prohibited and may not be brought on any tour.
All guests going on a tour must arrive at the Titan Missile Museum no later than 15 minutes before their scheduled tour or their reservations are forfeit. Refunds will not be issued to guests who have forfeited their reservations.
Tickets are not transferable.
Once booked, tours cannot be rescheduled for a different time or date. Refunds will not be issued for missed or rescheduled tours.
If museum staff determines that a guest does not meet the age or physical requirements for the Director’s Tour, that guest will not be allowed on the tour. Refunds will not be issued to guests who do not meet the age or physical requirements of the these tours. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they meet the requirements of their chosen tour.
All ticket sales are final. All tickets are non-refundable with the following exception:
Refunds will only be issued if the tour is cancelled by the museum.