Shark Shooter Program
Full day (9:00 am - 4:00 pm) (does not include travel time for activity transfers)
Program Begins at Stuart Cove’s Docks at 9:00 am
Pick-ups start an hour and 45 minutes before program start time, please see pick-up schedule. For detailed Shark Shooter transfer information click here.
Online pricing reflects a $10 per person per activity savings off our regular on-island rates.
Work with Hollywood's Top Shark Wranglers....
When Stuart Cove began wrangling sharks for the Bond Films "For Your Eyes Only" and "Never Say Never Again" he could not imagine that 36 years later he would be known as Hollywood's shark expert and appear in over 50 documentaries about sharks. The evolution of shark wrangling in movies led to the development of a complete underwater production company that specializes in underwater shark sequences for feature films, documentaries, television commercials, and print.
Today, you can be a part of the "magic" behind the scenes. Stuart's newest adventure - Shark Shooter - allows serious amateur photographers and videographers to experience life as a professional shooter.
- Nitrox 32% - 1 tank $10.00
- Nitrox 36% - 1 tank $10.00
- Shark Shooter Observer (Personal guest of Shark Shooter) $182.00
Included in Price
- A private small boat for 2-tank dives
- Round trip shuttle transportation
- A captain who is an experienced shark feeder
- Member of the Fin Photo team to assist you underwater
- Enough bait for 2 feeding dives
- Use of Neptunic stainless steel full length chainmail arms
- A storyboard session to plan the shots you want
- An equipment orientation session to introduce you to special safety equipment
- Access to operate behind the scenes with your crew
- Tanks, Weights, Weight belts
- At least 18 years old
- Shark Shooter is advanced diving and requires divers to have strong Scuba skills
- You should be an experienced, certified diver who is very comfortable in the water and confident in your skills
- You should also be physically fit and in good health
Cancellation & Refund Policy
By purchasing, you agree to the following cancellation & refund policy:
I understand that activity pricing includes a non-refundable administrative processing fee, and hereby agree to the charges as shown and to the cancellation policies:
DIVES & SNORKEL: Cancellations made prior to 24 hours before activity date will be refunded less an 8% administrative processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 24 hours of activity date (and No Shows) are non-refundable.
SHARK DIVES, SUBS & SNUBA: Cancellations made prior to 7 days before the activity date will be refunded less an 8% administrative processing fee. Cancellations made inside of 7 days (and No Shows) are non-refundable.
HOTEL: Cancellation policy from each hotel will apply (see hotel arrival information sheet).
Stuart Cove’s activities are non-transferrable. Any change to the itinerary will be re-priced at the current available pricing and penalties/ administrative fees may apply. Once first activity of your overall booking is taken, any unused portions are not refundable. In any case where services cannot be rendered, or customer cancels reservations due to Acts of God, war, civil commotion, fire, flood or other casualty, government border closures, unusually severe weather, hurricanes, or a world health crisis such as a pandemic, Stuart Cove’s reserves the right to amend the aforementioned cancellation policy, and offer a credit voucher rather than refund.
Bus Transfers: Pick-Ups:
East End / Harbour Club Areas 7:15 am
Paradise Island Hotels 7:30 am
Downtown Hotels & Cruise Ships 7:45 am
Cable Beach Hotels 8:00 am
West of Cable Beach 8:10 am
Lyford Cay Hotels 8:20 am
Program Begins at Stuart Cove’s Docks. 9:00 am
Buses Depart for return drop-off: Starts at 4:30 pm
Buses leave every 5-10 minutes after start time and run until everyone has been accommodated. For detailed Shark Shooter transfer information click here.