Shark Feeder Program
Please select first date of program from calendar.
Program is 2 days: Day 1 is 9 am - 4:00 pm, Day 2 is 9 am - 12:00 pm.
Day 2 – Personal guests will be allowed to observe your feeding skills on day two with additional purchase.
Program Begins at Stuart Cove’s Docks: 9:00 am
Pick-ups start an hour and 45 minutes before program start time, please see pick-up schedule. For detailed Shark Feeder transfer information click here.
Online pricing reflects a $10 per person per activity savings off our regular on-island rates.
Day 1: 9 am - 4:00 pm
Receive Behind the Scenes Tour
Academic Presentation of Stuart Cove's Shark Awareness Course
Feeding Technique Clinic
Shark Adventure Dive (2-tanks) Full suited in chainmail, practice feeding at the end of the dive
Day 2: 9 am - 12:00 pm
Private Shark Dives with you as the feeder
Personal guests will be allowed to observe your feeding skills on day two with additional purchase.
- Nitrox 32% - 1 tank $10.00
- Nitrox 36% - 1 tank $10.00
- 1 Shark Feeding Observer (Personal guest of Shark Feeder) $182.00
Included in Price
- Private 2-tank shark dive with you as the feeder
- Round Trip Transportation
- Certification as a Shark Awareness dive with PADI
- Electronic photo album documenting your shark experiences
- 2 DVDs including a private video of your actual Shark Feeding experience and a group video of your Shark Adventure dive.
- Use of Neptunic stainless steel chainmail suit with helmet.
- Access to operate behind the scenes with your new "Shark Buddy".
- A VIP Adventure you will never forget and can brag about to your dive buddies for a lifetime.
- Tanks, Weights, Weightbelts
Not included: Full Body Suit (i.e. wetsuit or skin with long legs & long sleeves)
- At least 18 years old
- Shark Feeding is advanced diving and requires divers to have strong Scuba skills.
- You should be an experienced, certified diver who is very comfortable in the water and confident in your skills.
- You should also be physically fit and in good health
Bus Transfer Pick-Ups:
East End / Harbour Club Areas AM Trip 7:15 am; PM Trip 11:15 am
Paradise Island Hotels AM Trip 7:30 am; PM Trip 11:30 am
Downtown Hotels & Cruise Ships AM Trip 7:45 am; PM Trip 11:45 am
Cable Beach Hotels AM Trip 8:00 am; PM Trip 12:00 pm
West of Cable Beach AM Trip 8:10 am; PM Trip 12:10 pm
Lyford Cay Hotels AM Trip 8:20 am; PM Trip 12:20 pm
Program Begins at Stuart Cove’s Docks. AM Trip 9:00 am PM Trip 1:00 pm
Buses Depart for return drop-off: AM Trips start at 12:30 pm; PM Trips start at 4:30 pm
Buses leave every 5-10 minutes after start time and run until everyone has been accommodated. For detailed Shark Feeder transfer information click here.