South Adventure Peru Tours
A Full Day Guided Tour.
Until the Spanish conquest of Peru in 1532. Archaeological evidence (together with recent work on early colonial documents) shows that Machu Picchu was not a conventional city, but a country retreat town for Inca nobility.
HIGHLIGHTS of TOUR
• Enjoy your wonderful trip along the Sacred Valley by regular or Luxury train
• Shuttle and entrance to Machu Picchu
• Private guided tour In Machu Picchu
• Enjoy the wonderful and comfortable transport to Machu Picchu
• Have a delicious breakfast at Vistadome train or dinner on board at Hiram Bingham.
• Private transport Hotel – Train station.
• Private transport Train Station - Hotel
• Shared Guided tour in a small group service
• English speaking guide ( Licensed in tourism )
• Train tickets Cusco - Aguas Calientes – Cusco
• Train tickets Upon your request (look prices )
• Bus Aguas C –Machu Picchu –Aguas C.
• Guided tour in Machu Picchu during 2 hours
• Entrances to the santuary of Machu Picchu
• Government sales ( 19% know as IGV )
Does not include:
• Entrance to Huaynapicchu ( $ 15 )
• Tips for your guide, driver, transfer agent.
• Upgrade to Vistadome $95 for the round trip
• Additional tours
• Lunch at santuary lodge , $48 per person
• Extra drinks in every places
• Dinner or any drinks on day 2
• Hiram Bingham tickets( request, email)
• Hotel accommodation in Aguas calientes.
• Private guide in Machu Picchu & 65 for 2 people )