South Adventure Peru Tours
Not only is the opportunity to see the lakes, but the towns close to them that are very important to the history of Cusco because of the beginning of the greatest revolution in South America.
What to Bring/ Carry:
• Original passport and headlamp
• Hiking boots (waterproof), sneakers is welcome to but for the rainy is not enough comfortable.
• Long pants or slacks & Warm sleeping bag Minus 20ºC
• A Daypack (for your personal porters we provide a duffle bag)
• Long-sleeved shirts to prevent you from the sunburn.
• T-shirts and Thermal underwear can be worn in the sleeping bag or cold conditions.
• Warm clothes , layers for variable temperature especially at night
• Sweaters and a jacket (something warm for the night).
• Gloves or Mittens, scarf, Wool socks, Woolen hat for cold nights.
• Rain wear or poncho for the rainy season December - April, but during the dry season can be raining too
• Camera with extra batteries and flash light , head torch and extra batteries
• Snack (dried fruits, chocolates, etc).
• Hat and sun block to protect you from the sun.
• Personal toilette items and personal medical kit.
• Extra money for drinks and tips , souvenirs in Soles
• First Aid kit (alcohol, aspirin, tablets for stomach troubles, medicines to avoid altitude sickness)
• Day pack is good to bring to carry your camera, water, rain jacket.
Our 2 Day Hike Includes:
• Pre-information night before of your Inca Trail
• Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco
• Private transport and very comfortable
• Safe and very profesional driver
• Breakfast at the Km 82 before start the hike
• English-Speaking guide(2guides for over 8 people)
• Experienced cook and Cooking equipment
• Teatime everyday (coffee, tea, popcorn, biscuit)
• 1 night of camping along during your 2 Day
• 4 capacity tent - 2 persons per tent ( plenty space )
• Sleeping mattress ( Thermarest )
• Toilet tent with Bio-Degradable toilte facilities
• All BUFFET meals ( VEGETARIAN OPTIONAL )
• Water supply (boiled) after every meal
• Bio-degradable personal hands soaps
• Bio-degradable dishwashing detergents udes by our kitchen staff
• Hot water every morning and evening for washing purpose
• A pillow and extra blanket
• Dining tent with camp tables and chairs.
• Kitchen tent & Porters insurance
• First Aid Kit & Oxygen bottlet
• Personalized service
• Government sales ( 19% know as IGV)
Does not include:
Our 2 Day Hike NOT Included:
• Tips for the guides, cooks, porters. It`s a tradition
• Breakfast on Day1 but you will have at your Hotel
• Sleeping bag ( -Minus 20ºC) US$25 for whole trip
• Single tent US$ 25 for 3 nights
• Trekking poles US$30 a pair
• Energy snack will be very useful as chocolate bars.
• Boat transportation at Pomacanchi dock
• Entrances to the archaeological sites
• Personal expenses
• Dinner on Day2