South Adventure Peru Tours
HIGHLIGHTS of TOUR
• Fantastic trip along the Sacred Valley until KM104 ( starting point of the Inca Trail )
• Inca ruins at Wiñayhuyna and Machu Picchu.
• Awesome views along the hike on the first day.
• Machu Picchu & HuaynaPicchu.
• Stay one night at the comfortable hotel in Aguas calientes.
• Hot springs in the town
Cost .P.P Hotel Hatun Inti Classic or La Cabaña US$ 495 (based on DWB or TWIN STANDARD room)
Cost .P.P Hotel Hatun Inti boutique or La Cabaña US$ 535 (based on DWB or TWIN SUPERIOR room)
With Hotel Casa Andina / El Mapi In / Taipikala US$ / Tierra Viva US$ 580 ( DWB or TWIN standard room)
With Hotel Casa Andina / El Mapi In / Taipikala US$ / Tierra Viva US$ 595 ( DWB or TWIN Superior room)
If you are student (International green ISIC Card ) you will pay minus US$ 15 off
• Private transp. Hotel – Train station - Hotel
• Train tickets Cusco – Km104 - Cusco
• Inca Trail permits and Machu Picchu
• English speaking guide ( Licensed in tourism )
• Picnic lunch on Day 1 with plenty of snack / water)
• Overnight at the comfortable hotel in Aguas C.
• Entrance to Machu Picchu on Day2
• Bus tickets to Aguas C–Machu Picchu–Aguas C.
• Breakfast at the Hotel on Day2
• Meals according the tour itinerary
• First Aid Kit & Oxygen bottle
• Personalized service
• Government sales ( 19% know as IGV)
Does not include:
• Breakfast on Day01 ( you will have at Hotel )
• Entrance to Huaynapicchu ( $65 per person)
• Entrance to the Hot springs ( S/10 Soles )
• Tips for your guide, driver, transfer agent.
• Personal expenses
• Meals on Day2 such as lunch & dinner
• Bus down Machu Picchu to Aguas C since is 45 mins walk