South Adventure Peru Tours
The “Pampas de Anta”, before called “Valle de Jaquijaguana” during the colonial times, is a completely flat valley located in the Anta province at about 50 minutes north from Cusco.
What to Bring/ Carry:
• Hiking shoes
• Hat or Cap
• Sun glasses
• Jacket/ Fleece/ rain poncho
• 1 Litter of wáter or you can buy on the way
• Extra money for extra expenses
• Daypack 30 liters
• Toilet paper
• Briefing night before of your trip into our office by our English speaking guide
• Pick up and dropped off from/at your Hotel
• Private and very comfortable transport
• English speaking guide.
• A Box-lunch with plenty of snack
• Free first Aid kit and oxygen if is necessary for altitude sickness
• Peruvian taxes or IGV 18%
Does not include:
• Entrance to Tarawasi: S/10.00 per person.
• Entrance to Killarumiyoc: S/7.00 per person.
• Meals at any restaurant alongside the route.
• Personal expenses.