South Adventure Peru Tours
Escape the beaten path and enjoy a part of Peru that has changed little over 500 years, a trek through the spectacular Lares Valley is a must do activity.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY
• A brief info night before of your trip by your tour guide ( Driver )
• Full equipped transport ( based on 10 people )
• A professional driver ( With official peruvian driver license and fluid English who knows the area very well)
• First Aid Kit including the emergency oxygen bottle
• Fishing poles for everyone
• PRIVATE Transport Cusco – Calca – Lares – Cusco
• Lunch at the local restaurant
Does not include:
• Lunch & Dinner on the way back to Cusco
• Extra drinks like alcoholics or any mineral water.
• Tips for your crew: Driver, guide etc.etc.
• Calls or any communication Radio
• Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits.
• Entrance to the Hot Springs which is 10 Soles per person
• Meals but can be purchased in any restaurant in the town (Lunch or Dinner can be trout's trapped by ourselves)
• Cost of the lunch 10 Soles per person aprox.
• English speaking guide ( If you need a guide , there will be an extra cost US$ 25 per person )