South Adventure Peru Tours
The hot springs of Lares are located at 3,250 above sea level, temperatures range between 36ºC. and 44º C. There are 4 pools for you to enjoy and relax.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING/CARRY:
• A small daypack to bring all your personal stuff.
• Hiking boots ( Sneakers or running shoes are recommended too )
• Warm Clothes for variable temperature specially from April to Auguts
• Camera with extra film & Batteries / Charger
• Sun protection: Hat, Sunscreen, Sun glasses.
• Insect repellent for Lares Valley since there are many mosquitoes ( it does not exist the Malaria and yellow fever )
• Rain poncho or good rain jacket for the rainy season from January to March
• Toiletries , toilet paper , small towel , bathing clothes for the hot springs in Lares
• Light pants or any short, personal medical kit.
• Original passport, extra money for any souvenirs, drinks and tips to your staff and for Lunch.
• Sleeping bag ( if you do not have one , you an hire at our office for US$ 10)
• Pre-information night before of your Trek by your guide
• Official English speaking guide(2 guides for groups over 8 people)
• Experienced cook & Cooking equipment
• Teatime everyday (coffee, tea, popcorn, biscuit)
• 4 capacity tent - 2 persons per tent with plenty space
• Sleeping mattress and comfortable
• All meals on the tour (Vegetarian optional) Except First breakfast and Dinner on Day2.
• Kitchen and dining tent with camp tables and chairs
• Tents and food for our camp staff
• Government sales tax ( 19% As known IGV )
• First Aid Kit and Oxygen bottle
Does not include:
• Extra drinks like alcoholics or any mineral water.
• Tips for your crew: Driver, guide etc.etc.
• Calls or any communication Radio
• Energy snacks will be very useful as chocolate bars, dried fruits.
• Entrance to the Hot Springs which is 10 Soles per person
• Sleeping bag but can be hired into our office ( -Minus15ºC ) US$ 10 X 2 Nights
• Dinner on day2 and breakfast on the first day
• English speaking guide during the two days