Your tour takes you to the south of Cusco, then on to Tipon Pikillacta & Andahuaylillas. After a picnic lunch, you will enjoy the magnificent mountains from the top of Urubamba, with another opportunity to walk around the site.
Highlights of Tour
- Tipon: It is one of the most elaborate examples of agricultural terracing created by the Incas.
- Pikillacta : This adobe complex was built around 700 to 900 years AD by the Huari Culture
- Andahuaylillas: The chapel is simple and unassuming on the outside
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel / can be extended
- Private and comfortable transport (based on 9 people)
- English speaking guide ( Licensed in tourism )
- Available as a group set departure or Private tour
- Personalized service