About and Contact
Skydive Windy City is Chicago’s closest skydive. We offer consistently fast service (almost twice as fast as our competitors), a top safety record for the area, and unmatched views of three states on the Lake Michigan shoreline (Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan) and the beautiful Chicago skyline. On some days we can even see Milwaukee from the air! No other skydiving center can offer you these views or our proximity to the city.
AddressMichigan City Airport
1300 IN Hwy 212
Michigan City, IN 46360
We operate primarily on appointments, so Business Hours vary based on reservations. Generally we are available between 10am and 5pm weekdays and between 9am and 6pm on weekends. We open our airport security gate for customers to enter our parking lot and facility at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled appointments.
- Payments are refundable if I cancel via email with at least 24 hours notice or I cannot skydive due to weather conditions.
- I will be at least 18 years old on the day of my jump (if jumping on 18th birthday, waiver fee will not be charged if you complete waiver morning of jump).
- All jumpers must be under the maximum weight for their height according to our height weight chart. If you are between 210 and 239 pounds (and under max weight for height), you will be charged an extra $30.00 for your skydive. If you are between 240 and 270 pounds (and under max weight for height), you will be charged an extra $50.00 for your skydive.
- I will spend at least three hours at Skydive Windy City.
- If I do not show up for my appointment I may forfeit my deposit and may be charged full price and/or my voucher redeemed.
- All jumpers must sign a comprehensive legal waiver of rights to participate. The waiver must be completed online at least 24 hours in advance of check-in time to avoid an extra $10 charge (per person).
- All skydives take place at the Michigan City Airport, 1300 Hwy 212, Michigan City Indiana.
Your deposit/payment is refundable in case of the following:
1. If we cannot skydive due to weather or conditions out of our control.
Note: We never cancel based on forecast information, but if we feel weather may affect/prevent your skydiving appointment, we will let you know via email usually the evening prior and morning of your appointment.
2. You may cancel for any reason (you don't even need to tell us why), and as long as you provide us with at least 24 hours notice, you may elect to receive a full refund. Email is the best way to cancel or reschedule
Reply to any email from us (or use firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will take care of everything, including sending you a new confirmation. Email is the only way to guarantee your refund for the 24 hour policy, as we have a time-stamp from when the email was sent and received.
You may reschedule by phone by calling 219.210.3338 (24 hours per day). The phones are manned by a local answering service, and they are trained to help for standard/common inquiries & tasks.
Email only gets answered by actual skydivers who can answer any question or concern you may have.
There is no extra charge for rescheduling, as long as you give us 24 hours notice.Less than 24 hours notice for cancellation/rescheduling may forfeit their deposit. Less than 12 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling and you could be charged the full price for the jump (or have your voucher redeemed).**