Plaza de San Miguel (our meeting point)
After a 2-3 minute training session, we will begin an hour-and-a-half tour that will take us to the historical heart of Madrid. Our private guide will tell you stories and explain curiosities about the city, beginning in Plaza de San Miguel (our meeting point). Our trip will end with wine tasting (choose between Rioja or Ribera del Duero) and a variety of typical Iberian products, like cured ham and chorizo.
We´ll visit monuments such as the Lujanes Palace (the oldest remaining civil building in Madrid), the Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the Opera House. We will also admire some of Madrid’s most historical squares, like Plaza de la Villa and Plaza de Puerta Cerrada, without forgetting one of the trendiest places in town: the San Miguel Market. Explore old Madrid without suffering from its hilly streets; let the segway do the work!
1 and a half hour tour
- Plaza de San Miguel(meeting point)
- Madrid de los Austrias
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Toledo Street
- Plaza de Puerta Cerrada
- Plaza del Conde de Barajas
- San Miguel Market
- Clausura San Miguel Convent and Monastery
- Plaza de la Villa y Casa de los Lujanes (the oldest civil building in Madrid, built in the 15th century)
- España Square
- Opera Square(Royal Theatre)
- Languages: spanish / english. Other languages under payment.
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Madrid Segway Tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.