Tour & Tapas - 1.5 Hours
San Miguel Square (meeting point)
After a 2-3 minute training in the handling of the segway, we will start a route that will take us to the historic heart of Madrid. And we will finish in the famous Plaza de San Miguel (our meeting point) to taste an authentic Spanish tapa.
We visit monuments like the Lujanes Palace, the famous Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the OperaTheater. We will also cross some of the most charming squares of the city, such as Plaza de la Villa or Puerta Cerrada, not forgetting one of the most fashionable spots, such as the San Miguel Market, where we will taste an authentic Madrid tapa while we meet this historic building, visited by people from all over the world.
1 and a half hour tour
- San Miguel Square (meeting point)
- Santiago St.
- Ramales Square
- Oriente Gardens
- Almudena Cathedral
- Royal Palace
- Sabatini Gardens
- España Square
- Debod Temple
- Plaza de la Opera (Royal Theatre)
- Arenal St.
- Pasaje de San Ginés
- Puerta del Sol
- Languages: spanish / english. Other languages under payment.
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Madrid Segway Tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.