Casa de Campo Segway Tour - 2 Hours
Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
During 1 or 2 hours (depending on the duration you choose) and after a 2-3 minute training session, we will explore Madrid’s famous Casa de Campo.
Once a forest reserved for kings and noblemen, who would enjoy hunting on its premises, it became a public park (the largest of its kind in Europe) in the 20th century. Throughout the tour with one of our guides, you will discover incredible places and learn of legends and curiosities, all while in contact with nature. We will see a riparian forest, pine trees, medicinal herbs, the lake… We will discover trenches built during the Civil War and other constructions such as the beautiful Serpent’s Bridge. Enjoy the greenest tour in Madrid with your eco-friendly segway!
Recorrido 2:00 Hora
- Plaza de San Miguel (meeting point)
- Santiago Street
- Oriental Square
- Cuesta de San Vicente
- King´s Bridge
- Fountain of Vargas
- Huerta de la Partida Balcony
- Bunker of the Spanish Civil War
- Casa de Campo lake
- Return to meeting point
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Segway Madrid tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.