Sightseeing Segway Tour - 1 Hour
Plaza de San Miguel (our meeting point)
Sign up for this Sightseeing Tour and enjoy the most significant monuments that the Spanish capital has to offer in the company of one of our private guides. After a training session of 2-3 minutes, we will begin in Plaza de San Miguel (our meeting point).
We visit Plaza de la Villa (home of the oldest remaining civil building in the city) and Plaza de Ramales (built on the former site of a church, where one of Spain’s most famous artists was buried).
We will then head for the Almudena Cathedral and the colossal Royal Palace. Throughout this first part of the trip, let the segway do the hard work and forget about the steep streets of Madrid de los Austrias. Once we have seen the old quarter (to which we will return in order to see Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor), let us know if you prefer to visit the Debod Temple, an authentic ancient Egyptian temple in the middle of the city, or Madrid Río, the park which has changed the life of the city in the last ten years. If you decide to go for a two-hour tour, avoid choosing and enjoy both!
If you have chosen the 2 or 3 hours tour, the route covers places such as Parque del Retiro or Paseo del Prado.
1 HOUR TOUR (Madrid de los Austrias)
- Plaza San Miguel (Meeting point)
- Convento de Las Carboneras del Corpus Christi
- Calle del Codo
- Plaza de la Villa
- Plaza de Ramales
- Catedral de la Almudena
- Palacio Real
- Plaza de Oriente
- Jardines de Sabatini
- Plaza de Isabel II
- Mercado de San Miguel
- Languages: spanish / english. Other languages under payment.
- Helmet is provided (use is compulsory)
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English, and other languages on request)
- Short training in the handling of the segway
- The tour will not begin until all participants have developed the basic skills needed to perform the route safely
- In winter, dress warmly (gloves, hat) and bring comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (or rubber soles)
- We have raincoats available for our customers
- In case of severe weather conditions, we will be obligated to cancel/postpone the event; should a cancellation have to take place, the money will be refunded in full.
- The purchase of a Madrid Segway Tour shows full acceptation of the legal terms.