IDEAL Isla Mujeres Beach & Snorkel
MEETING POINT: Sunset Marina Resort & Yacht Club , Km 5.8, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún,
As soon as the clientele arrives to the dock, they can start their boarding process to the luxury 55-footer yacht, in which up to 60 people can board.
We first tour cruise around the Nichupte lagoon, checking up the hotel zone side that not a lot of people get to see, we then navigate the lagoon onto the Calinda bridge where we enter into the sea. After we head to the local reef spot known as Meco Loco or Mayan reef, where you can observe a wide variety of fish swimming through the underwater seaweed grasslands and in some scattered corals as also view the Musa (Underwater Museum of Art) 3rd. Exhibition room which is built of biodegradable concrete that will allow with the passing years convert itself into corals. You are to be delivered snorkeling gear for each person and a sea scooter per two people so you can explore the underwater mysteries.
On our way to the best beach of the Mexican Caribbean we are to eat some lunch onboard. After we arrive to North beach which is right at the north tip of the island where you will have 90 minutes of free time where you can play with the sea scooters, sunbathing beds and floating noodles so you can relax floating on the ocean or for a great moment of fun.
After we start our return where we enjoy the beautiful sights of the island of Isla Mujeres and the bay of Cancun with the wind on our faces and the relaxing sound of the waves.
• Docking fee of 10 USD
• Luxury yacht boat rental
• Food on board the boat (roasted chicken, sandwiches, Caesar salad and fruit).
• Open national bar (tequila, rum, vodka, whiskey, beers, waters and sodas).
• Snorkeling gear per person.
• Sea Scooter for 2 to 3 people.
• Sunbathing beds and floating noodles during your free time at North beach.
• 11:00 Marina del Rey start up time (Km. 16.5 in front of the hotel Gran Oasis Pyramid, in between Aquaworld & Captain Cove).
• 12:30 Snorkel at the Meco loco reef (Mayan reef and Musa 3).
• 13:30 Food at the bay of Isla Mujeres
• 14:00 Free time at Playa Norte
• 15:30 Returning time
• 17:00 Arrival at Marina del Rey