VN - Reservation for 2 people to 6 people (Dog Friendly Table) $12 per table
Reservation for 90 Minutes at the Vintner's Knoll - Nashoba Valley Winery
VN - Reservations
Vintner's Knoll Dog Friendly Area
The Vintner’s Knoll is our outside winery grounds offering a perfect casual venue, with social distancing, contact-free service, and the ambiance of a country vineyard. All tables are outside and we are open year-round so dress accordingly.
Reservations are optional but suggested. We will seat people without reservations whenever a table is available and has not been reserved for a future reservation. If you decide to reserve a table a non-refundable table reservation fee of $12.00 is required. This fee guarantees that your table will be available and clean when you arrive. The fee is non-refundable, it is not a deposit on future purchases and will not be refunded under any circumstance. Like a ticket to an event, it cannot be canceled, rescheduled, or applied to a future date but we will accommodate a transfer to another individual.
All picnic tables, patios, porches, and grass areas around the winery are now used to accommodate customers. Outside food or beverage is not permitted to be consumed anywhere on the property.
On the calendar, dates that are white are currently not available and will be opened approximately two weeks in advance. We do not accept reservations for dates beyond the dates that are shown in green.
All Reservations are final. Reservations cannot be canceled, refunded, or re-scheduled.
- Food must be ordered from our menu before alcoholic beverages can be served.
- Reservations restricted to a maximum of 6 people. We do not allow larger groups to sit at multiple tables which is currently deemed by the guidelines to be a violation of the 6 person limit. Please click here for additional information.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes pursuant to Government Guidelines. Our post COVID rules are that reservations are limited to 2.5 hours
- If you are planning a birthday party, family gathering, celebration, or bachelorette party, please click here for additional information.
- COVID guidelines require all visitors, adults, and children to remain seated at all times except when making necessary visits to the restrooms or when coming or going. For more information about visiting with Children, click here.
The Vintner’s Knoll is a casual service restaurant where food and wine service to your table is coordinated through our online ordering. Each Table has a QR code that will bring up our menu when you scan the code with the camera on your smartphone. A link to our online store will appear where you will place your orders for anything needed including water. A member of our team will deliver the items ordered directly to your table, or when guidelines permit, you will receive a text message that your order is ready for pickup.