Xoximilco is from start to finish the most traditional Mexican party in Cancun and Riviera Maya. The night begins by having fun with family and friends in a traditional Mexican carnival with amusing games, esquites (corn snacks) to build up your appetite, and an entertaining musical surprise. The perfect send-off to a very special night. The party is on board, get in! The night continues along incredible canals on board colorful party barges that take you through the natural scenery of Xoximilco Cancun, where you will enjoy the delicious flavors of Mexican cuisine and the tequila, beer, soft drinks and fresh flavored water open bar, accompanied by live music with the most popular rhythms of Mexico that will make you sing and dance. Turn your night into a celebration of culture and traditions! All the folklore and passion of Mexico in a great celebration.
- Total Price: 116 USD
- Deposit: 20 USD
- Balance: 96 USD
Main attractions: Begin the night with a Mexican carnival and a musical surprise to put you in that party mood. A nighttime Mexican fiesta onboard a Mexican party barge. Mariachi, ranchero, norteño, marimba and different ensembles playing traditional live music to sing and dance to. Exquisite sampling dinner of Mexican specialties. Open beer and tequila bar, fresh flavored waters and soft drinks for the toasts. Tuesday and Friday enjoy the tribute to the famous Mexican songwriter, Juan Gabriel.
- Transportation from your hotel or ferry dock Carnival games at the start of the evening
- Party barge ride through festive canals
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine
- Open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo and campirano
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun
- Barges have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately PLUS TRANSPORTATION
- Free parking
- Other services (ATM and shops)
- If you are staying on Isla Mujeres you won't make it to the last ferry, so will have to spend the night in Cancun.