Total Price: 125 USD
Deposit: 25 USD
Balance: 100 USD
Children under age 5:
Total Price: 95 USD
Deposit: 15 USD
Balance: 80 USD
This impressive creature visits us at Isla Mujeres from May to September.
You can witness this wonderful creature up close and personal, by swimming only a few inches from it! Participate in our snorkeling tour with the Whale Shark and observe closely these gentle, giants in a half day tour.
We have the best boats, with all the safety requirements and equipment as well as the friendliest crew. Come join us for an impressive experience! We will give you a brand new snorkel tube that you can take home as a souvenir!
Our tour departs every day at 8:30 am
Once on the boat we provide drinks such as bottled water and sodas. As soon as we arrive to the area we start going in the water two participants at a time with the guide. We will give you all the time you need to swim with these amazing creatures, always taking turns. Our capitain does a great job by positioning the boat in a way that the whale shark will pass right next to you when you enter the water!
We may also swim with huge mantas, turtles and even dolphins! We never know what the ocean has to offer us each day.
After this we will offer you ham and cheese sandwiches while we are headed to a shallow, beautiful coral reef for some more snorkeling.
Then we will go to the nicest beach of our island, North Beach where we stop the boat in shallow water for you to relax, take a bath and have a drink while our crew prepares a fresh and delicious ceviche for everybody.
After lunch we return to the dock at aproximately 2 o 3 pm.
** We have vegetarian lunch available. Should there be any special request please let us know and we will do our best to please you.
Here are some of the main rules to perform this activity in a safe mode without causing harm to the Whale Sharks:
· Only two participants with one guide permitted in the water at a time
· To be eligible to participate in the Whale Shark Tours, Providers, Boats and Guides must all have separate licensing.
· Guides must have their SECTUR permit and must complete courses and be certified for: CPR/First Aid, Tourism Snorkeling Guide Certification, Whale Shark Biology Course, Group Management in Protected and Unprotected Areas
· Boats must not exceed the capacity limitations, 10 passengers maximum
· Anyone over two years of age counts as a passenger
· The life vest is mandatory. It can be replaced by a wetsuit
· Don’t touch the whale sharks
· Keep a 2 m distance from the whale sharks
· Use biodegradable sunscreen
WHALE SHARK TOUR. INCLUDES:
Transportation in fully equipped boat
Soft drinks and water on the boat
Lunch and snacks
Snorkeling in a coral reef
Brand new snorkel tube
Price per person: 125 $ USD