TEC 45 Diver
Dates to be scheduled with Horizon Divers. Contact Horizon Divers after purchase at 1-800-984-DIVE or (305) 453-3535 or email@example.com.
- Go further beyond your limits with the TEC 45 diver course. This course is the PADI extension of the TEC 40 course, and often taken at the same time. Students will expand on skills learned during their TEC 40 training. Upon completion divers are trained to a maximum depth of 45m (145’), using two gas mixes up to 100% Oxygen. Divers are required to take this course using doubles.
- Class & Dive Schedule
- Day 1 – AM: Dive Planning, Paperwork, & Gear Setup, PM: Dives 1 & 2
- Day 2 – AM: Dives 3 & 4, PM: Classroom & Final Exam
- Day 3 – AM: Dive 5
- Tanks, weights, gas fills
- Mask, fins, Back-plate, wing, regulators x 3, dive computers, dsmb, reel & finger spool, thermal protection, flashlight, dive planning software
- See course description sheet for more specific equipment requirements
- Student can rent all required equipment for training.
- Cost: $75 per course
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Minimum Certification: PADI TEC 40 Diver, Rescue Diver
- Minimum Dives: 50 total logged dives, 20 nitrox dives, 10 dives deeper than 100’
- Medical statement signed by physician in past 12 months
- Tech Diving Course Equipment $75.00