Emergency First Responder Course
- This is a one day classroom only course consisting of two parts, Primary Care & Secondary Care.
- Part One: EFR Primary Care (CPR) teaches you how to respond to life-threatening emergencies. The course focuses on primary care through a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure you have confidence in your ability to provide care when emergency situations arise.
- Part Two: EFR Secondary Care (First Aid) covers injuries or illness that are not immediately life threatening. The course will also involve knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice. Optional skills which can be added to your program are Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training and Emergency Oxygen Use Orientation.
- One full day of classroom
- Equipment will be provided for the course.
- Prerequisites: Anyone with an interest is welcome.
*Side Note for EFR Course - This course is for both divers & non-divers. First Aid/CPR Training is required before certification as a Rescue Diver.