Firearm Safety Class (007)
This class is needed before you apply for your Gun license.
This is a certified class and is accepted by all police departments in Massachusetts to get your LTC/FID. Quincy and brookline require a shooting component or test, talk to your instructor after class about setting up a time you can do this.
Directions to our location:
The address to the Firearm Safety Academy is:
121 Mystic ave Medford Suite#6 The Jackson Professional building Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of class so that you may fill out the registration form. Parking is on both sides of Mystic Ave, along the side of the building and around back.
Do not google search the Firearm Safety Academy’s address you’ll get the wrong address.
Default Cancellation Policy
1. There is a $20 charge for the research, re-printing, and mailing of a new certificate.
2. If a former student needs to re-take a safety course and the elapsed time has been less than one year from the date of the first course taken, the price to retake the safety course will be 1/2 off the current price. If the elapsed time is one year and one day, safety class will be the current full price.
3. A student who has signed up for a class and cannot or does not attend, or needs to cancel, must inform the FSA and that student may pick the next available date to take class. The student must take class within one month (30 days) of signing up for the original class or their seat will no longer be available. A student may change their class date to a later date only once (1 time) after that a $40 fee will be assessed to cover administrative fees.
4. If a student doesn't show up for their scheduled class appointment (no call no show) then a $60 fee will be added to the booking.
5. If a student would like a complete refund then the FSA must be notified one week (7 days) by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the class date. If the student does not receive a response from the FSA within 12 hours, the student must call 617-605-6328. If the notification is less than one week but four days prior to class, then 1/2 the total will be refunded. If notified less than four days prior to class then no refund will be issued. 6. Any student that shows up to class 15 minutes after the start time will not be allowed into class.
6. Any student that shows up to class 15 minutes after the start time will not be allowed into class.