Gun Cleaning Class
Firearm Safety Academy
Learn to properly clean, up to 3 of your dirty guns. Every gun is different and need their own way of being cleaned, so why not learn from someone that can help you do it right?
Class cost is $35 for one gun, $15 for each additional gun.
What you will need
Gun cleaning equipment is supplied but you may bring your own kit.
Default Cancellation Policy
1. There is a $20 charge for the research, re-printing, and mailing of a new certificate.
2. If a former student needs to re-take a safety course and the elapsed time has been less than one year from the date of the first course taken, the price to retake the safety course will be 1/2 off the current price. If the elapsed time is one year and one day, safety class will be the current full price.
3. A student who has signed up for a class and cannot or does not attend, or needs to cancel, must inform the FSA and that student may pick the next available date to take class. The student must take class within one month (30 days) of signing up for the original class or their seat will no longer be available. A student may change their class date to a later date only once (1 time) after that a $40 fee will be assessed to cover administrative fees.
4. If a student doesn't show up for their scheduled class appointment (no call no show) then a $60 fee will be added to the booking.
5. If a student would like a complete refund then the FSA must be notified one week (7 days) by e-mail email@example.com prior to the class date. If the student does not receive a response from the FSA within 12 hours, the student must call 617-605-6328. If the notification is less than one week but four days prior to class, then 1/2 the total will be refunded. If notified less than four days prior to class then no refund will be issued. 6. Any student that shows up to class 15 minutes after the start time will not be allowed into class.
6. Any student that shows up to class 15 minutes after the start time will not be allowed into class.