Mount Vernon/Old Town Alexandria Private Tour
The home of our first president under the Constitution gives you a look at the life of the early United States. See the home he resided in until his death. Visit his gardens and see his grave. Go through the education and museum to learn more about his life and dental health.
Our time in Old Town will allow you to visit the Christ Church. Sit in the pew that George Washington sat in while a member. We will then ride through much of Old Town. We'll make a stop at the Torpedo Factory. The factory is now one of the largest independent art centers in the nation.
Cost: $400 per group (maximum 6 passengers including babies)
Stops made at the following attractions
- Mount Vernon Estate
- Christ Church
- Walk through the Art Center at the Torpedo Factory
Information about Private Tours:
- Hotel pickup in Prince George's County MD. Washington DC, Crystal City VA, Rosslyn VA, Old Town Alexandria VA (call or e-mail to verify if your hotel is in the pickup area)
- You can walk through self-guided or with the guide to see highlighted attraction (additional cost)
- Departure time is 9 AM
- Tour length is approximately 6 hours (from departure to return)
- Cost includes all admission fees
- Call 301-395-1575 or e-mail for more information about availability or to reserve
- There are no tours on Sundays, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day