International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) certification card
De Lille Sports Shop at the Hotel Barracuda. Our door is just north of the main hotel entrance. Across the street from the MEGA store.
Get an internationally recognized IKO rider's certification card! Perfect if you don't have an International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) certification card. The course gives you an orientation to safe riding in the area and tests your skill level so we can rent you gear. We'll issue you an internationally recognized IKO rider's certification card at the end of the course certifying your kiteboarding level. This card can be presented worldwide when you want to rent gear. 1½ hours, $100 USD per student.
- Dry Bag - Flat Pack $15.00
- Dry Bag - 8 Liter $20.00
- Dry Bag - 12 Liter $25.00
- Dry Bag - 25 Liter $35.00
- Dry Bag - 35 Liter $50.00
- 1 Full day harness rental $20.00
- 1 Full day kite, board and harness rental $150.00
- 1 Full day Board rental $50.00
- 1 Full day kite rental $100.00