Cozumel ATV Tour To Jade Cavern
$79 USD Per Person (Single ATV) | $115 USD Per Person (Double ATV)
Prepare for an epic and wild adventure inside Cozumel's jungle! Visit Cozumel's largest cenote on the island while getting dirty on board of a Honda 250 ATV. Have fun riding these amazing trails while also learning about Mayan culture. You will also get to taste some amazing authentic tequila while learning about its elaboration process.
Finish off this thrilling adventure by snorkeling and having lunch in Playa Uvas, a beach club where you will have access to all of their amenities to relax and have more fun in whichever way you choose.
Join us on this epic adventure to see some of Cozumel's most beautiful natural landmarks while also going on a wild ride! You will drive to the oldest town in Cozumel called “El Cedral”. Here, we will hop on your 4X4 semi-automatic Honda 250 ATV and begin driving through the jungle! Be ready to get muddy and dirty for this part, as we reach Cozumel's biggest cenote on the island. You can go for a swim here while you listen to one of our qualified guides explain the significance of these places in Mayan culture. Keep an eye out for local wildlife!
Back in town the fun continues with a tequila tasting tour! Try delicious tequila while also learning about its elaboration process (for tasting passenger must be at least 18 years old).
After getting wild on your ATV’s, it is time to relax at Playa Uvas beach club. Here our staff will be waiting for you and provide you top notch service while you're there. Have an authentic Mexican lunch and go snorkeling in Cozumel's breathtaking blue waters. You can also choose to just hang back or use other of the club's amenities.
When this adventure to remember is over, we will take you back to the meeting point using our personal transportation.
- Double ATV (2 Persons on 1 ATV) $36.00
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round transportation from our meeting points or hotels
- Lunch (chicken fajitas)
- Safety Equipment
- Access to the beach club and its amenities
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- El Cedral town entrance fee per person (12 USD cash)
What to bring
- Driver's license (mandatory for drivers)
- Closed shoes
- Comfortable and light clothes
- Reef safe sunscreen
If you are traveling by cruise ship, our meeting points are just a few minutes' walk away.
The meeting points are assigned according to your port for greater ease.
International Pier (SSA) - Meeting Point: Carl's Junior (2 min walk): https://goo.gl/maps/xS7Fs9MhtVvpPhq5A
Puerta Maya Pier - Meeting Point: Carl's Junior (5 min walk): https://goo.gl/maps/xS7Fs9MhtVvpPhq5A
Punta Langosta Pier - Meeting Point: MEGA Soriana Supermarket (5 minutes walk): https://goo.gl/maps/QnyqdEVHJAE3qU6t7
Ferry terminal to Playa del Carmen - Meeting Point: Golondrinas (1 minute walk): https://goo.gl/maps/HJWirjMLQdvCcsXt6
If you are in a hotel, the pick up will be in our own private transportation (By state transport and tourism laws they can only be driven by clients who have a license) or by taxi.
- Travelers with severe medical conditions
- Travelers with back or neck problems
- Travelers with heart or respiratory conditions
- Travelers with recent surgeries
- Pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license and be at least 16 years old. Minors can ride in a double ATV accompanied by an adult.
- Tequila tasting is only permitted for travelers at least 18 years old.
- Not permitted for children under 7 years.
- 8:30 AM (4:30 HOURS) – (8:45 limit)
- 10:30 AM (4:30 HOURS) - (9:45 limit)
- 12:30 PM (4:30 HOURS) - (12:45 limit)
- 2:30 PM (4:30 HOURS) - (2:45 limit) *Please note that this time slot is only available if you're staying in the island. If you come by cruise ship departure times won't allow you to finish the tour
You must show up on time so as not to miss the excursion or else you will be assigned to the following schedule – depending on availability.
No refunds apply for delays or mix-ups at your meeting point. Read the instructions of your meeting points to avoid confusion; In case of doubt, call (+52) 442 668 3998