Sea Amore: 35’ Trimaran
Our Newest Boat, Includes trampoline deck & water toys
Cabo Sails Check-in Office
Sea Amore is a beautiful, roomy and very comfortable 35′ trimaran offered for sailing, cruising, snorkeling, whale watching and sunset cruises. This trimaran includes 2 paddle boards and a large fun water mat. Sea Amore has fully cushioned spacious seating for ultimate comfort and relaxation, trampoline deck, sunny and shaded areas and accommodates 2-16 guests.
Pricing and Boat Details
Duration: 3 hour day tours or 2.5 hour sunset tour
2-6 adults: $990
Children 12 and younger: free (up to 5 children maximum free)
6 or more children: $35 per child
Each additional adult: $60
*Additional Hour: $150 up to 9 guests and $200 for 10-20 guests based on availability
*Additional hour is based on availability for the 9 a.m. departure only between April 1-Oct. 27.
Maximum capacity: 16 guests
Reservation Deposit: $200
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Life vests
- Floating devices
- Paddle Boards
- Large Water Mat
- 2 paddle boards
- Floating chairs are included
Paddle boards are subject to weather conditions.
Snorkeling is best for the morning and early afternoon departures due to better lighting and visibility.
- Gratuity (Most guests tip between 15-20%)
Deposit and Payment Info
- $200 per Charter
- Once we receive your deposit, we will send your confirmation with all the details within 24 hours.
- Directions to our check in office will be provided on your confirmation.
- You may pay the remaining balance the day of your tour with dollars, pesos, Visa or Mastercard.
- We do not accept American Express.
- Credit card payments for the remaining balance have an additional 5% bank service fee.
- Prices are in U.S. dollars and include tax.
- Prices are honored for morning, afternoon & sunset tours.
- Gratuities for the crew not included.
Directions to Cabo Sails Check-In Office
Cabo Sails check-in office is located in Plaza Gali. Ask your driver to drop you off at the OXXO market across the street from the Sandos Finisterra Hotel. Walk a short distance into the plaza and our check in office is located behind the OXXO market.
Directions to Cabo Sails Check In Office For Guests Arriving From A Cruise Ship:
You do not have to pay for any transportation to and from our location as we are conveniently located directly next to the cruise ship pier. Once you walk out of the cruise ship terminal, walk to the right along the marina and once you arrive to the very next dock (Dock 4), walk left in front of Senor Frogs Restaurant into Plaza Mexicana (previously known as Plaza Gali) and our office is in the back of the plaza (2-minute walk) on the left in front of the OXXO market.
We require 72 hours cancellation notice prior to your tour to reimburse your deposit. If the weather is bad, we will do our best to reschedule your tour or reimburse 100% of your deposit via PayPal in US dollars.