Glendalough Gourmet Day Tour - Call us to book!
Visit 2 Local Craft Breweries in Beautiful Wicklow
Enjoy a day tour of Wicklow from Dublin. You’ll soon see how Wicklow has earned its name ‘the garden of Ireland’, as you travel through its stunning scenery. As part of the tour, you’ll explore the monastic site of Glendalough, situated in the heart of th
This tour visits two of Ireland’s best craft breweries – Wicklow Brewery and Wicklow Wolf, both of which are producing top quality Irish craft beers. Enjoy sampling the range of beers at these breweries, along with a 5 course pairing lunch which is included at Mickey Finn's bistro.
Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
This tour is perfect for private groups of 10 + who are looking a fun filled day out.
Wicklow Craft beer day tour
- Visit Glendalough, the Valley of the two lakes, home to one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland. This early Christian monastic settlement was founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century. Visit the monastic city and take a walk between the upper and lower lakes through the woodlands and back via the boardwalk.
- Scenic drive through Wicklow Mountain National Park.
- Tour Wicklow Brewery, see the German brew kit and learn about the brewing process.
- Enjoy a delicious 5 course lunch pairing menu served with the range of Wicklow beers in onsite bistro Mickey Finn’s.
- Visit Wicklow Wolf Brewery, always good fun as we take a tour the brew house with Quincey and taste his wonderful range of beers in the adjoining tap room.
- Travel back to Dublin well fed and watered.
- A minimum number of 10 people are required to book this tour.
Default Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Brewery Hops of Ireland.
- Deposits of 10% are non-refundable but are transferable to another date free of charge.
- Balance of tour payment is due 30 days before the tour date. You will receive a notification that payment will be taken through your credit card on which you made the original booking.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 30+ days notice of your intention to cancel.
- You are entitled to a 50% refund if you give us less than 30 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel 7 days or less before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do these 48 hours before departure is subject to a €30 euro fee and is entirely at the discretion of the Brewery Hops of Ireland Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- If you are late for the bus on the morning of departure or are a no show, you will get fully charged for the tour that you have booked as we have reserved a seat or seats for you.
- Please note that in addition to the tour price cancellation charges set out below, the client may also incur cancellation fees in respect of any accommodation or other suppliers who have already been paid or part paid.
- If the client wishes to change to an alternative departure date, this must be done with a minimum of 30 days notice.