About and Contact
At Brewery Hops, we believe that Ireland has so much to offer visitors. From its blossoming craft beer breweries to its many local food producers and whiskey industries that have popped up in recent years.
When it comes to food and drink, Ireland has truly reinvented itself in recent years.
We aim to deliver as immersive an experience as possible. That is why all our tours are small group, with a max of 16 guests. This allows our guests to properly meet the local producers shaking up the industry.
We are also deeply passionate about Irish culture and history and love sharing it with our guests. So besides visiting an abundance of heritage sites on tour, you’ll also be kept entertained en route with stories of Irish history and events.
It’s worth mentioning we also like to travel in style and comfort. Which is why all our tours use a Mercedes 16 seater Sprinter. Perfect for cruising around those Irish backroads and soaking in the stunning scenery.
Address23 Shandon Mill
Dublin, Ireland 00007
Our office hours are 9am - 5 pm Mon - Fri Irish time.
That is 5 hours ahead of NYC and 8 hours ahead of California. So we may well be sleeping when you get in touch but we will be sure to answer your query the next working day.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Brewery Hops of Ireland.
- Deposits of 10% are non-refundable but are transferable to another date free of charge.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 30+ days notice of your intention to cancel.
- You are entitled to a 50% refund if you give us less than 30 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel 7 days or less before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do these 48 hours before departure is subject to a €30 euro fee and is entirely at the discretion of the Brewery Hops of Ireland Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- If you are late for the bus on the morning of departure or are a no show, you will get fully charged for the tour that you have booked as we have reserved a seat or seats for you.
- Please note that in addition to the tour price cancellation charges set out below, the client may also incur cancellation fees in respect of any accommodation or other suppliers who have already been paid or part paid.
- If the client wishes to change to an alternative departure date, this must be done with a minimum of 30 days notice.