Tiger Beach Safari
NOT IN BIMINI !
West End, Grand Bahama
* THIS ACTIVITY IS NOT BASED IN BIMINI. THIS IS BASED OUT OF WEST END, GRAND BAHAMA.
Tiger Beach Safari Itinerary
Daily space is limited to 12 lucky guests who will experience these elusive giants up close! Exact departure and arrival times will be chosen by the captain and are dependent on weather and tides. The average Tiger Beach Safari runs from 8am to 5pm and usually includes a two-tank dive.
Departure from Old Bahama Bay Marina Around 8 a.m.
Welcome to Tiger Beach Headquarters! Guests should arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Lunch, drinking water, ice and light snacks will be provided on board, but we strongly recommend bringing along personal snacks.
Arrive at Tiger Beach Around 10 a.m.
The dive ranges from 20 feet to 40 feet so our bottom times and profiles change depending on weather, tides and most importantly the site depth chosen that day! We do our best to ensure two dives, but this is not guaranteed.
Return to Old Bahama Bay Marina Around 5 p.m.
* All Dive Safaris include tanks and weights.
* Minimum 6 guests required to run the trip.
- Full Scuba Equipment $35.00
- Regulator $15.00
- Weight Integrated BC $15.00
- Mask, Fins and Snorkel Set $15.00
- Wetsuit $15.00