Chichen - Itza Day Trip
DescriptionThe Ancient Mayan city of Chichen-Itza
This tour has an early departure time, please contact us directly if you have questions about scheduling and coordination with your cruise ship arrival...We will our Best to accommodate your needs.
ONE OF THE NEW SEVEN WONDERS IN THE WORLD!!!
Experience the Amazing sensation of going back in time at the Most Spectacular Mayan Archaeological site THE ANCIENT MAYAN CITY OF CHICHEN-ITZA.
This impressive complex encloses the world’s famous:
THE WALL OF SKULLS
THE SACRIFICIAL WELL
THE OBSERVATORY AND THE LARGES BALLGAME FIELD IN THE PLANET!
Be Amazed by the Advanced Culture and Architecture of the Mayas with their accurate Astronomical calendar, Impressive structures and remarkable acoustic control where a whisper can be heard at a distance of more than 100 yards!
Visit the City of Valladolid...This Was the First Colonial City Establish by the Spanish Conquistadors.
· Round Trip A/C Ground Transportation
· Certified Bilingual Guide on Board
· Stop at the first City built by the Spanish After the Conquista… Valladolid
· Get ready to Swim in a Beautiful Cenote (See photo Above)
· Full Mexican Meal at a Restaurant Just few minutes from Chichen-Itza
· Entrance to Archaeological site
· Professional Bilingual Guide at the Archeological Park
Adults: $ 88usd
Kids under 11 $ 68usd
Comfortable shoes, Beach stuff, camera and Mosquito Repellent
- Child Discount (Kids under 11) - ($20.00)