8 Hour Charter
80500 Overseas Highway - Islamorada, FL
The 8 Hour Backcountry Charter is there Big Adventure! This trip opens up the ability to run deep into Florida Bay and explore several different areas. We can fish the extreme reaches of the Everglades along the beaches of East & Middle Cape Sable on up to Big Sable and Lake Ingram. This area is only reached by boat, there are no roads on the mainland and this is the last of the true wilderness of the entire State of Florida. The wildlife is amazing! Bald Eagles, Osprey, White Pelicans can be seen up close and the wading bird life we see is stunning as well. We will catch Trout, Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, Tripletail and Spanish Mackerel. Shark fishing out in these waters is crazy good! The Bull, Lemon, Tiger, Blacktip and Hammerhead sharks can be everywhere at times out in the deep backcountry. This part of the Everglades is pure wilderness and totally primitive, the last true Dinosaurs are found out here, true Saltwater Crocodiles will be basking on the beaches and along mud banks in Lake Ingram. You can even hook Sawfish that can reach 20 plus feet in length!
Photographers love the scenery and the chance to photograph the wildlife in this pristine environment.
- $800 (for 1-2 passengers), $50 for each additional passenger (up to 6 passengers total)
- 1 additional participant $50.00
- 2 additional participants $100.00
- 3 additional participants $150.00
- 4 additional participants $200.00
- Fishing Licenses
- Cleaned & Bagged Fish
- Base price is for 1-2 people. Add additional people for $50 each. Max of 6 people per boat per charter.