SV Argo Navis Doggie Day Sail
$20 of each sail goes to the SPCA
Treat your pooch for a fun day on the water May 29
0 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040
Join us May 29 for our Doggie Day Sail and lunch aboard the only 75 foot luxury sailing yacht in Key West. We'll have special treats and gifts just for your pets including a bandana made from recycled sails by Key West Sail Bags and a great alfresco lunch by Smoked BBQ on the Water for you. Limited to just 24 guests and 12 well behaved pups. $20 from each reservation will be donated to the Florida Keys SPCA.
- 20% gratuity (optional) 20.00%
Our special doggie sail last for approximately two hours during which time our crew will take the best care of you and your pooch! A delicious BBQ lunch provided by Smoked BBQ on the Water will be served to both of you along with some tasty treats for the pups. You may enjoy any of our 12 fine wines and sparklings and 10 beer selections including some amazing Florida craft brews. Soda and flavored sparkling waters are also available.
Our vessel is docked at the end of Margaret Street at the Historic Key West Seaport. There is a city parking lot a half block away in front of the Waterfront Brewery with a pay station that takes credit cards. Please be at the docks about 15 minutes prior to the departure time so we can get you checked in and take your temperature. Please note all guests are required to wear a mask as they board and while moving around. Once you're settled with your group you're welcome to take it off and enjoy the fresh breezes.
Our motto is 'sail as you are' so feel free to dress up or dress down - just kick those heels off at the gangplank. You may want a sweater or light jacket when the temperatures dip down in the 70's but we always have blankets on board if you need one. Our catamaran is very stable and comfortable allowing you to walk around and enjoy all the views from inside and out. We are a sailing ship which affords the most quiet and tranquil way to experience the waters of Key West. Our guests are welcome to help raise the sails and even take a turn at the ship's wheel to get a little taste of the mariner's life. But we are also a deluxe yacht with an air conditioned lounge, two spacious bathrooms (called 'heads') for guests with normal house-style facilities, a fully stocked kitchen (galley), a large dining room with a table that seats 10 and 3 staterooms with ensuite bathrooms. Overall we offer just over 2,800 square feet of floating space which feels luxurious but never pretentious.
All our sails are rain or shine unless the weather is unsafe. The Captain will make that call when appropriate and the crew will contact you at the number provided in your reservation to reschedule, at no additional charge, or offer a refund. Reservations must be cancelled by phone call 48 hours prior to sailing to receive a refund.
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to call us directly at 305.509.1771.
We look forward to meeting and sailing with you.
~ The Hindu Charters Family
Advanced Health and Safety Measures
At Hindu Charters we take the Covid 19 situation very seriously. Safety of our customers and crew is paramount. That's why we take the following precautions on every public sail:
- Our crew remains vigilant and is regularly screened. We wear masks during the entire cruise.
- All guests are screened. If you are exhibiting any symptoms or have been exposed, please reschedule your sunset or brunch sail without penalty.
- Our 2,800 square feet of floating space helps ensure you'll be able to socially distance. We are licensed to carry 90 passengers but for now are sailing with right around 30 (or less).
- Please wear your mask until you are settled on the ship, with your party. When you are moving about the boat and/or cannot socially distance, please wear your mask.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between cruises and during each sail. Crew wears gloves during all food prep and distribution.
- Crew will hand out passed appetizers so trays remain touch free. Crew will bring fresh glasses instead of refills.
- Hand sanitizer is available everywhere on the vessel. Guests and crew are encouraged to utilize it liberally.
Thank you for putting your trust in the SV Argo Navis. Together we can enjoy the beautiful Florida Keys waters and do our part to help stop the spread.
Disclaimer: Of course an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By sailing with Hindu Charters on the SV Argo Navis, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.