Sunday Funday Brunch Sail
Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys!
3 hours on the water with brunch plus fun in the sun & the water, if you wish!
0 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040
Join us for our new summer Sunday Funday on the SV Argo Navis. Guests will enjoy a delicious light brunch, bottomless mimosas, bloody Mary's and our house made Sangria along with Miller Lite and a couple summery local craft brews during our first hour of sailing and site seeing along the historic Key West shoreline. Afterwards we'll throw out the anchor for swimming, laying out on the lilly pad or trampoline netting and relaxing in the sun or lounging in the shade. This quintessential Keysie brunch trip will be the highlight of your day - maybe even your trip - and is for guests 18 or older.
- 20% gratuity (optional) 20.00%
About the Day...
Our summer brunch offers a lighter, cooler fare perfect for the heat of summer. The menu will feature fresh seasonal fruit, fried chicken & waffle drizzled in sweet chili maple glaze served with tater tots, Cuban breakfast sandwich and egg salad croissant with a side of plantain chips, Glazed Donuts' donut holes, and for later, a slice of frozen key lime pie with dark chocolate drizzle. There's plenty of food for you to have one of everything on the menu brought and served to you while you relax and enjoy the sai
- Bottomless mimosas made with orange, grapefruit or pineapple juice
- Bloody Marys created to your liking served with blue cheese stuffed olives, celery and a lime wedge
- Sandbar Sangria fresh made on the boat with our Rojia, brandy and muddled apple, oranges and pineapple offering a simple, sweet, slightly dry, fruity, boozy, summery, refreshing beverage
- Ice cold lemonade. Add a jigger of Prairie Farms organic vodka and a splash of Lemon LeCroix for an adult twist
Iced coffee made with local brewer Red Buoy Coffee's "Eaton Street" house blend which is a medium/dark blend guatemala with notes of dark fruit and cacao. Creamer, sugar and sweetner available
- Miller Lite
- Craft Beer. An evolving selection of summer-inspired Florida craft beers including Cigar City Florida Cracker, a Belgian style white ale brewed with coriander and orange peel; La Rubia, a crisp refreshing slightly sweet blonde ale perfect for South Florida's hot weather the most recognized and accepted local craft beer brand in the Miami metro and Iguana Bait, a Kovach style ale brewed with hibiscus and local honey made by Florida Keys Brewing in Islamorada. Also serving Bold Rock Granny Apple Hard Cider.
- Soda, La Croix, Ginger Beer, Infused Water
- As brunch concludes the Captain will drop anchor in blue waters, put out the 18’x6’ lilly pad swim mat and the floating noodles creating our very own swimming pool off the Argo Navis stern in the Gulf of Mexico. Jump in off the trampoline and float through the catamaran’s pontoons and into the pool, catch some rays or relax in the shaded lounge enjoying the tropical sea breeze, the choice is yours. The rigid ladder off the sugar scoop makes getting into and out of the ocean easy.
Snorkel masks are available to view under the water line where, if the visibility is right, you may spy a sponge or sea fan, spiny sea urchin, conch shell, sand dollar or a sea biscuit along with a few yellow and black striped sergeant majors or a silvery grunt and maybe even a stingray. As we sail away, be on the lookout for the playful bottlenose dolphins and surfacing turtles, always a special treat when spotted. As each trip is a different latitude, a different attitude based on where the wind, waves and tides take us that day, only one thing is certain; a laid back Sunday, Funday Brunch is as Key West as it gets.
After the swim enjoy a fresh water rinse, an ice cold towel for your face and a piece of pineapple to abate the salt taste from your mouth. Finish the afternoon with another cool drink delivered by our attentive crew and a delicious slice of frozen Key Lime Pie drizzled with dark chocolate – a perfect end to the day.
Our vessel is docked at the end of Margaret Street at the Historic Key West Seaport. There is a city parking lot a half block away in front of the Waterfront Brewery with a pay station that takes credit cards. Please be at the docks about 15 minutes prior to the departure time so we can get you checked in and take your temperature. If you arrive past 11 am, you will miss the boat. Please note all guests are required to wear a mask as they board and while moving inside the cabin. Once you're settled with your group you're welcome to take it off and enjoy the fresh breezes.
Our motto is 'sail as you are' so feel free to wear your swim suite with a cover up or whatever you are most comfortable in. Please bring a towel (we have Turkish Towels for sale) and don’t forget your sunglasses and sun protecting apparel. We encourage you to apply reef-safe sunscreen liberally.
Our catamaran is very stable and comfortable allowing you to walk around and enjoy all the views from inside and out. We are a sailing ship which affords the most quiet and tranquil way to experience the azure waters of Key West. Our guests are welcome to help raise the sails and even take a turn at the ship's wheel to get a little taste of the mariner's life. But we are also a deluxe yacht with an air conditioned lounge, two spacious bathrooms (called 'heads') for guests with normal house-style facilities, a fully stocked kitchen (galley), a large dining room with a table that seats 10 and 3 staterooms with ensuite bathrooms. Overall we offer just over 2,800 square feet of floating space which feels luxurious but never pretentious.
All our sails are rain or shine unless the weather is unsafe. The Captain will make that call when appropriate and the crew will contact you at the number provided in your reservation to reschedule, at no additional charge, or offer a refund. Reservations must be cancelled by phone call 48 hours prior to sailing to receive a refund. Guests who miss the boat will be rescheduled, if possible, otherwise no refunds will be given. Please note, no smoking is permitted onboard the vessel.
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to call us directly at 305.509.1771. Remember, we are always local and friendly dog friendly!
~ Hindu Charter Family
Advanced Health and Safety Measures
At Hindu Charters we take the Covid 19 situation very seriously. Safety of our customers and crew is paramount. That's why we take the following precautions on every public sail:
- Our crew remains vigilant and is regularly screened. We wear masks during the entire cruise.
- All guests are screened. If you are exhibiting any symptoms or have been exposed, please reschedule your sunset or brunch sail without penalty.
- Our 2,800 square feet of floating space helps ensure you'll be able to socially distance. We are licensed to carry 90 passengers but for now are sailing with right around 30 (or less).
- Please wear your mask until you are settled on the ship, with your party. Masks must always be worn inside when the cabin is closed.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between cruises and during each sail. Crew wears gloves during all food prep and distribution.
- Crew will hand out passed appetizers so trays remain touch free. Crew will bring fresh glasses instead of refills.
- Hand sanitizer is available everywhere on the vessel. Guests and crew are encouraged to utilize it liberally.
Thank you for putting your trust in the SV Argo Navis. Together we can enjoy the beautiful Florida Keys waters and do our part to help stop the spread.
Please note: As of February 1, 2021, the President of the United States issued Executive Order (13998), promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel that requires masks be worn on all "public maritime vessels, including ferries" to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19. This order empowers the US Coast Guard as enforcement and subjects owners, operators and crew of vessels not in compliance to civil or criminal penalties from the CDC. The exception is when guests are actively eating and drinking.
Important Disclaimer: Of course an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By sailing with Hindu Charters on the SV Argo Navis, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. You further acknowledge by purchasing a ticket you and your entire party agree to abide by any local, state or federal orders as well as any directions provided by the Captain and Crew for your safety and all passengers.