ATV Natural Pool Single Rider
Single Rider price per person
Our ATV tours takes you on an adventurous experience visiting some of Aruba’s best sightseeing places such as the amazing Natural Pool located at the Arikok National Park, Bushiribana Gold Mill ruins, Baby Bridge and the Alto Vista Chapel.
The tour has a duration of 4 hours approximately.
Inclusions: Helmets, Pick-up & drop off from hotels and apartments.
This ATV adventure starts and ends at the parking lot of Paseo Herencia Mall.
Price do not include entrance to the Arikok National Park (US$11 per adult 18 years old and up)
We request a deposit of $20 per vehicle to make the reservation
- Single Rider ATV Tour Experience
- Bilingual guides
- Off road riding experience with contrast of Aruba's best landmarks
- Natural Pool, Bushiribana Ruins and Alto Vista Chapel
- Pick-up & Drop off
- Bilingual, experienced guide
- Automatic ATV equipment
- $11.00 USD entrance fee at Arikok National Park (18 years old and up)
- Optional gratuities
- The minimum age to ride alone is 18 years old with driver license
- It is recommended that participants wear comfortable sports attire and tennis shoes
- Please bring a drivers license and cash/credit card to pay for entrance to Arikok National Park
- Please bring cash for drinks and others along the road
- Bring sunblock
- Goggles and Bandanas available for sale at location